• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animated Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Well if the series is called Desire Conflict then maybe it should be about to worlds fighting over a section of the galaxy or over a planet for resources or territory,

or just about two very hostile worlds just trying to annihilate or enslave the other world.

but as for the teaser, did u use adobe aftereffects for some of it? as for the animation i have no idea what u used there =\

Level 7
Hey thanks guys,
Yep i used after effects for everything that isnt a 3d model.
The 3d animation itself was made in c4d (cinema 4d), then i import it to after effects and work on from there.
Im going to be adding in epic storyline, most of that stuff just took so long to do, i got lazy with the trailer.
Its going to be very action packed though, gonna need to pick up a mic one of these days to get some voice acting done for it.

Are you going to have any humans in the animation, or any other sentient species - basically, are we ever going to see the face of who's operating the fighters or is it all going to be from a battlefield type perspective? I'm just curious as to how you're planning on doing the actual story-telling here, because so far all you've shown is some fighters going at it - while cool at the start, unless you have some sort of unifying story behind it (which would be quite difficult to tell without some sort of focus on individuals) it's mainly just that: ships and a bunch of cool explosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.