• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Angel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Wow
Reactions: stein123
Angel
---
Based on the orginal model "Gargoyle" of Wc3
Contents

Angel (Model)

Assets
Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) Too simple model edit. Textures is horrible, is a simple CnP skin and is not even in blp. This model doesn't reach the THW's standards.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored)

Too simple model edit. Textures is horrible, is a simple CnP skin and is not even in blp. This model doesn't reach the THW's standards.

Level 6
This model is an INSULT to ANY angel... Looks like it BARELY even passes off as a model, you could probably skin the gargoyle and get the same effect glowly eyes.. I say 1/10 cause not much of a model and not worth the 257 kbs. If it was a skin on the gargoyle model then I'd rate it good but as a model, this sucks.

Level 2
THIS IS A ANGEL ?? LOL

Anyway god job, but this isnt realy a angel, more like a flying mutant.

Level 35
Insaniac69: DO NOT INSULT other models again. Here at the HIVE we support constructive criticism NOT INSULTS.

By the way I also plan on making a Gargoyal model.....Just a heads up before people start going all "YOU STOLE THAT IDEA" because I was planning a gargoyal based model before this was even released.

Level 3
I needed an angel Model and I none found here there which me pleased. Thereupon I considered myself somewhat. I do not point it looks real like an angel, but I did my best. I can not Modeln actually, rather Skinnen.