• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

AncientFable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Ice

Level 10
I'm currently working on a map, i dont think i want to call it AncientFable but I'm gonna go with it for now:p any way here are some things in/gonna be in my map.
-Holy/Evil Rep with special items and quests , ability's for going either way and changes your unit on key points
-Loads of Quests cough "Hidden ones too!"
-2 instances in first map u need atleast 2 peaple to do and they have to be both good or both evil in order to enter a instance
-World of Warcraft style Death system
-your gear depends what your ability's are u can duel wield 1 hand weapons or a 1h weapon and shield or u can only use 1 , 2 hander along with that u can only use items of one type of item so if u have a cloth,, spell Dmg chest piece on, you can only put on item that are spell damage// cloth
-wile items depend on what type of ability's that you can get your stats depend on what ability's of that type you do get and what lvl they are
-working on a appropriate Bag system for items
-Professions herb, alchemy, mining, engineering, blacksmithing, jewel crafting, skinning, leather working
-Save/and/Load (probly need some help ther big time)
-major amount of item sets and items with custom icons
-insanly hard boss's
-Arena for PVP and Randome events that happen threwout gameplay

heres the deth system
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k1zNKORdZ5g

Status
Not open for further replies.