• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancient War RPG v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Mini Ragnarok ;D
->Solo Rpg
->Exciting quest
->Many of quest items
->Strong Boss
->10% Item Drop rate
Discover the max level of this map have fun!.,. :)
Update:
Fixed Portal
Credit:bribe,Reniel,Nostress,marco,CreatorD3292,Gamegear,UgoUgo,DCrimson and also to Hiveworkshop.com ;-)

Keywords:
RPG,war,level,ancient,quest,solo,cool,discover,game,v,version,campaign,single player,ragnarok,
Contents

Ancient War RPG v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
16:56, 14th Jun 2014 Hell_Master: See here:

M

16:56, 14th Jun 2014
Hell_Master: See here:

Shadow Fury;2533615 said:
Well, giving a quick sight to the map description, I find it really lacking.
Where is the credits' list and why did you spam the map category with all categories? If it is an RPG, then the map category should be only RPG.
Till now, your map risks a rejection. To avoid that, improve your map description, create a credits' list for the creators of the models/skins/icons you used, remove all the unneeded map categories and, if you want, add some screenshots but that's optional.

Level 21
Where is the credits' list and why did you spam the map category with all categories? If it is an RPG, then the map category should be only RPG.
Till now, your map risks a rejection. To avoid that, improve your map description, create a credits' list for the creators of the models/skins/icons you used, remove all the unneeded map categories and, if you want, add some screenshots but that's optional.

Level 10

[self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/map-description-generator-1-2-a-224558/]Map Description Generator
by Vengencekael[/self]

[self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/map-description-templates-171659/]Map Description - Templates
by -Kobas-[/self]

Level 10

Same reason on why some models are spammed with different races. To get attention.
Check the Murloc/Mur'gul category section. I challenge you to find at least 5 murlocs or mur'guls in there.