• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancient Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I need 6 skins (Yes 6, however, they would not benefit me as much as other people. This is something I'm sure of.)

Basically, the rest of the Night Elf Ancient buildings are missing Corrupted versions. I need (Other people need them too.) them to make a solid Satyr (Burning Legion) race.

I understand requesting 6 at a time is a hassle, however, I believe this would benefit people greatly. Honestly, copy and paste would work.

Anyways, I assume I don't care that much if this is done or not, mainly because I doubt anyone will do it. I just think corrupted versions for: Ancient of Lore, Ancient of Wind, Altar of Elders, Chimera Roost, Hunter's Hall, and Ancient of Wonders would be greatly appreciated by MANY people.

If you want to do this, let me know. Otherwise, just forget I posted this.

Best regards,

SkaN.

Level 14
recolouring would be simple (sorry if im wrong) but not enough for an approved resource on hive. so if someone were to do it, it would only only be posted in this thread, and then later on someone would request it again, since he/she didnt see that this was once already made, and someone else will do it again.

but thats just my opinion :)

Level 8
It was my understanding (based off some skins) that recoloring is allowed if it's extremely useful, which this would be. I'm actually extremely surprised these were never made.

Though, I could be wrong about that rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.