• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancient ruins escape 1.1

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is a map where you are trapped within ancient ruins (hence its name) and in each room of the ruins you are trying to complete various tasks, cooperate with teammates and finally, find out who got you there and make him stop kidnapping people once for all.

The basic idea hit me when I played Spoon's Horrible Map, but this map is done completely from scratch and all by myself. I've been totally obessed by creating it and I have to say - this is my first map that people like. Also I've been testing it lots of time with couple of people (LittleBigGuy05, Zerud, IA-Reddas, SwordFlurry + some random pubbies) so all the major bugs should be fixed.

If you want to play this alone, you rather forget about it, you aren't getting anywhere without teammates and cooperation.

wc3scrnshot101810143200.png

wc3scrnshot101810144007.png
wc3scrnshot101810143800.png

Keywords:
Ancient, Ruins, Escape, Maze, Pyramid, Fun, Good, As, Your, Mom
Contents

Ancient ruins escape 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
10:22, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Good terrain
- Has quest menu
- I like the Unknown Voice messages
- Interesting and fun map to play, the traps are good too.

Negative features:

Additional Information / Conclusion:

In fact I didn't really see any bad points. But it has been done a lot of times.

Rating: 4/5
Vote for:
Approved