• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

An RPG . . . of What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Im new to this site, and its been an honor go get here.
Now all i need to find is some ideas or hints since the other website is not available yet so here is my wish list. (forgive my language coz im a Filipino)
1. Can anyone help me about keyboard movement, in another way like this?
Up: Moves my hero to the direction to he/she is facing (example : When a Paladin Faces 90 degrees forward and when i press the up key, the Paladin will move 90 degrees forward.)
Left: Smoothly Rotates my Hero to the left
Right: Smoothly Rotates my Hero to the right
Down: Unassigned
2. Should my RPG use a specific Character Class choosing system or an Arthas model with Healing Prayers and Arcane magics which is a customizable Character Class (like Runescape or Fate).
3. Should my RPG have GOOD OR EVIL variants to interest gameplay?
4. Should my RPG use a Freelancer or Age of Mythology trading system? (example: the town of my choice sells Copper for 100 gold, while the other town can buy my Carried Copper for 225 gold)
5. Are there any interesting elements to the Harvest Moon Series like farming or whatever?
5. Should my RPG use a first person Camera or a third person camera and if someone chose first person, how can i make a first person camera.
6. Any Ideal town names for my RPG?
7. Should i use The Sims Elements like Hunger and Energy (how can i see it in a Leaderboard?), every 5 seconds loses hunger and energy by 1 and the maximum is 100 while consumable items can increase hunger points by whatever and sleeping can set my energy points to 100, specific help.
8. How can my Hero wield 1 specific Weapon, Armor, and Helm at a time.
9. Should i use 2 spaces in my inventory be occupied by a Spell Book? or should i use multiple Spell Book Abilities that are alternate (since it could confuse the skill tab can i use shortcut keys instead?
[/i]

Level 8
Number one is easy, if you're looking at the keyboard movement system here on wc3sear, then simply change the rotation to real - unit facing(moving unit[Integer A])

Status
Not open for further replies.