• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

An Introduction of Sorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Oh, there are so many people to thank. Let's see, there's the anti-bot system, the username availability scanner, and of course the CAPTCHAs...

Ahh, the wonders of being an idiot on the internet. Formalities aside, you can pretty obviously tell my real name is T.J. I hardly ever play Warcraft anymore, and I am familiar with the Hive through friends, though I have never used the Hive myself. I'm just here to browse models/skins/maps, socialize, and fine-tune some skills, mostly mapmaking and skinning, of which I can do very little of the latter.

Hopefully, my time as a member of the Hive Workshop will be a rewarding one.
Thank you for your time you've just wasted reading a rather pointless introduction, and your support as fellow members is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.