• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

An easy skin and a challenging model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello everybody!

I would like to request a frog skin, covered in ice (Yeah, an IceFrog!). I do not care if it's CnP or freehand, I just want it to look realistic and icey :wink:

I would also like to request a model, based on a photo (a real life photo, not concept art). I am particularly interested in the face and hair, the body is up to you (I'm not sure if this is a skinner's job, but I assumed that modeleres mostly skin their models and no existing W3 model matches what I want, so...).

Both resources will be used on my upcoming map, which can be found here. Reputation will be given, of course, for any of these two resources completed.

Level 11
Thanks! But in the portrait all I see is a light blue thing. Can you fix the angle please?

Status
Not open for further replies.