• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ammo system that keeps skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, i need help with a ammo system for my survival but the system ive been usng for ammo and gun changes basically changes the hero without a gun into a new hero and just keeps the items, not the skills the hero had.

any ideas on a trigger to make it so when i switch my weapon it keeps the skills i had on the unarmed guy ?

im using this system atm:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/r...e.php?t=103220

thanks in advance :)

Level 2
asmuch as i hate bumping, does anyone have any feedback i can use? its the key element in my map as without it its a survival and not a orpg :/

Level 13
i think you're supposed to save your hero into the game cache or something like that, but i don't know how that works... let me take a look at the system you're trying to use...uhm...and by the way you can edit a post instead of bumping. a bump is when the post starts falling off the list and you post again to bring it up. not sure if you knew that. i think the official rule is something like 2 days go by and then it's ok to bump it.

edit: there seems to be something wrong with the link to your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.