• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Amazonic Island Terrain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well hello, here it is, my template terrain, it is an amazonic island, inhabitated of course D:

well, hope you all like it and find it useful!

It's some kind of tribute to the hive in return for the help =p

OF COURSE it is NOT protected so you can use it xD

hum, i take CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICSM, NOT DESTRUCTIVE, so please if unlike the template tell me why so i can improve it D:

i also take ideas for new terrain templates
and i also take map terrain requests.
i've only made 3 requests D:

Modern City terrain
Frozen thundra themed dota alike map
and another frozen themed map, an arena

i really enjoy terraining. =)

Note: This idea was taken from once i've got on vacations to Argentina; San Luis, Merlo
the place was named "Tigre falls (Cataratas del Tigre)"
enjoy it, use it and i'll be glad if you cred me :)

Keywords:
island, amazon, amazonic, beauty, falls, template, greenpeace, w00t.
Contents

Amazonic Island Terrain (Map)

Reviews
10:14, 6th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: The terrain is poorly made, I think most of the people wouldn't find it useful nor good. Please upload this to Epicwar, this is too poor quality for our site. Rejected.

M

10:14, 6th June 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The terrain is poorly made, I think most of the people wouldn't find it useful nor good. Please upload this to Epicwar, this is too poor quality for our site. Rejected.

Level 31
Terrain is too smooth for a forest. You should use more height variation for the ground.

Also, size of the tree is too big and there is only 1 type of tree all around the forest. Use more type of tree and scale down the size of it.

The entire terrain use a multiple layer of blizzard cliff, which make it ugly. At the same time, you make it worst when you make it completely inpassable.

Avoid using a multiple layer of blizzard cliff. They are more suitable to be use to make canyon rather than mountain and hill.

The sea show the sign of the lack of wild life, you should add some destructible/doodad of fish or whale. Forest doesn't seems to contain any bird as well.

Based on the condition and usefulness, I would said it was 2/5 (Lacking).