• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Altar of High Kings (Reforged)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Mr Hawk
Well, I cannot find any High Elf statues, so I decide to use Night Elf statues instead, cause they are Highborne.

Anyway... This Altar was dedicated to all Elves of any kind and they revive slain heroes whatever they want. The Elves of Lightvale were notably built this Altar, dedicated to the Nephalem, Mariana Vasha.
Contents

Altar of High Kings (Reforged) (Model)

Altar of High Kings Portrait (Reforged) (Model)

Well, it's interesting idea, but it doesn't look like elven building - too much human vibes (arcs, braziers etc). Elves have got some nice crystal lamps and cool golden archways and I'm pretty surprised you didn't use them.
And maybe take a look to Sunken Ruins' statues or statue on a top of Silvermoon Archways?
Good point.