• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alpha Orc Warlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Hi! soooo this is the thing XD, i know that this request is a classic here in the Hive, but could anyone help me to remake the old orc warlord (currently slave master / mathog), i already make a skin for the model (and for the portrait :p) but it's not enough, the model is ugly as hell, and the portrait doesn't fit with the portrait skin i made, 'cause the old warlord dosn't have the "cheeks plates" that the current has XD, and the current model also lacks of the torch he used to have in his left hand, and the head!! ohh the head :c, it's just terrible u_u, so if anyone is interested in help me with the model, i can upload my skin so you can try it an see what else needs to be fixed in the model :goblin_boom:

(As a plus, if anyone can change the horse mount for a wolf, that should be f*&% awesome :cute: )

Last edited:
Level 34
Easy boy, orcs don't cry...
img526.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.