• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Alliance System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I downloaded this system made by MapperMalte which is Alliance System but when I placed it in my map and then compiled/saved it, this error appeared
Code:
Line 2116: Undeclared variable Allies
which is this one here
JASS:
                                set Allies[i]=Allies[i] + 1
So I declared that variable by placing
JASS:
local integer array Allies
which it worked but ingame I tried the "-ally 2" or "-ally 3" a text appeared saying that "Error - You can't ally everybody" even though I have no allies and there more than 2 players which is the condition that you can't ally when there are only 2 players.

Can anyone point out the problem here? And I'm not really good with Jass by the way. I've red the comments section of his map but no one else encountered this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.