• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alliance Campaign Chapter 5 TFT : Gates of the Abyss Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, Hivers! I need some help with the Triggers of Gate of the Abyss Map (Alliance campaign TFT chapter 5)

Basiclly, This map requires us to Close 4 Dimensional Gates with Illidan. When we reached the Circle of Power, Illidan then will be channeling for around 3 minutes, in this time he Can't be controlled. When he's busy channeling, The Dimensional Gates will spawn Demons to attack him. If he dies from the assault, the Closing of the dimensional gates will reset. If he succeeded in closing, the Demons that spawn from the gate will die instantly.

Well, can someone explain and possibly post the triggers? I need that kind of triggers. Thank You.

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
I think it's easier to just upload the map. I made it to work with 2 gates, but it can easily be extended to work with more gates. It contains leaks, so you will have to take care of those.
Keep in mind that if your Illidan needs the ability channel.

Attachments

• Gates.w3x
    20.1 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.