• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alleria Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Can someone PLEASE HOST THIS FOR ME? I can't host. If you do host it, please save me a spot and PM me (Death_bringer_1)

Alleria is based of the hit "Alleria" map from Warcraft 2.

If you have played "Alleria" from Warcraft 2 Battle.Net Edition, then you know how to play, but for those who haven't, here it is:

Alleria is a Team Deathmatch game, where 3 players are grouped into a team, and the other 3 are also grouped into teams. The objective is to destroy the enemy Alleria Barracks, and to kill anything that isn't yours.

Sounds easy, right? Go in, kill the bad guys, go home. THINK AGAIN!!!

Your Alleria has 125 Health Points, and is followed by 10 Footmen that have 10 Health Points each. Each Alleria can do 500+ Damage, so it's a 1 hit K.O. *WARNING* If your Alleria dies, SHE WON'T COME BACK, SO DON'T MESS UP!!

You are given 600 gold to spend on either a Footman, or a Upgraded Footman (The upgraded version has more health, more damage)

Your footman is used as a "shield" and should be put in front of your Alleria so that the enemy Alleria will kill the Footman while YOUR Alleria kills the opponent's Alleria.

It is STRONGLY ADVISED that you use your Footman for that purpose only. However, if your Alleria is being swamped by enemy Footman, you should use all your footman to protect her, because she has a SLOW COOLDOWN TIME (She won't shoot fast)

There are item's that can be used in this map, if you can find them. They can turn the tide of battle in your favor, so finding them might be a good idea.

Items include
-------------

Goblin Land Mine
Scroll of the Beast
Ankh of Reincarnation

*Note* There is a Minesweeper you can use to defend yourself from Land Mines. He does not work for cheap, and charges 600 gold just for his services. It is up to you if it is worth it. The Minesweeper has 200 site during the day, and 1800 at night. (May be a good idea to use him at night)

Any bugs found are to be reported to me so that I can fix them, and then fix them.

Have fun:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.