• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

all the 150(+1) pokemon request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i noticed that much players (including me) are trying to get all 150(+1) pokemon to make a good looking map

there are some models in the hive and on other sites but there are still some left, so if some modellers would work together and plit the work you maybe can complete the list
the total list is:

1 Bulbasaur
2 Ivysaur
3 Venusaur
4 Charmander
5 Charmeleon
6 Charizard
7 Squirtle
8 Wartortle
9 Blastoise
10 Caterpie
11 Metapod
12 Butterfree
13 Weedle
14 Kakuna
15 Beedrill
16 Pidgey
17 Pidgeotto
18 Pidgeot
19 Rattata
20 Raticate
21 Spearow
22 Fearow
23 Ekans
24 Arbok
25 Pikachu
26 Raichu
27 Sandshrew
28 Sandslash
29 Nidoran F
30 Nidorina
31 Nidoqueen
32 Nidoran M
33 Nidorino
34 Nidoking
35 Clefairy
36 Clefable
37 Vulpix
38 Ninetales
39 Jigglypuff
40 Wigglytuff
41 Zubat
42 Golbat
43 Oddish
44 Gloom
45 Vileplume
46 Paras
47 Parasect
48 Venonat
49 Venomoth
50 Diglett
51 Dugtrio
52 Meowth
53 Persian
54 Psyduck
55 Golduck
56 Mankey
57 Primeape
58 Growlithe
59 Arcanine
60 Poliwag
61 Poliwhirl
62 Poliwrath
63 Abra
64 Kadabra
65 Alakazam
66 Machop
67 Machoke
68 Machamp
69 Bellsprout
70 Weepinbell
71 Victreebel
72 Tentacool
73 Tentacruel
74 Geodude
75 Graveler
76 Golem
77 Ponyta
78 Rapidash
79 Slowpoke
80 Slowbro
81 Magnemite
82 Magneton
83 Farfetch'd
84 Doduo
85 Dodrio
86 Seel
87 Dewgong
88 Grimer
89 Muk
90 Shellder
91 Cloyster
92 Gastly
93 Haunter
94 Gengar
95 Onix
96 Drowzee
97 Hypno
98 Krabby
99 Kingler
100 Voltorb
101 Electrode
102 Exeggcute
103 Exeggutor
104 Cubone
105 Marowak
106 Hitmonlee
107 Hitmonchan
108 Lickitung
109 Koffing
110 Weezing
111 Rhyhorn
112 Rhydon
113 Chansey
114 Tangela
115 Kangaskhan
116 Horsea
117 Seadra
118 Goldeen
119 Seaking
120 Staryu
121 Starmie
122 Mr. Mime
123 Scyther
124 Jynx
125 Electabuzz
126 Magmar
127 Pinsir
128 Tauros
129 Magikarp
130 Gyarados
131 Lapras
132 Ditto
133 Eevee
134 Vaporeon
135 Jolteon
136 Flareon
137 Porygon
138 Omanyte
139 Omastar
140 Kabuto
141 Kabutops
142 Aerodactyl
143 Snorlax
144 Articuno
145 Zapdos
146 Moltres
147 Dratini
148 Dragonair
149 Dragonite
150 Mewtwo
151 Mew

and this is the list of the missing ones

35 Clefairy
36 Clefable

39 Jigglypuff
40 Wigglytuff

46 Paras
47 Parasect
48 Venonat
49 Venomoth

56 Mankey
57 Primeape

83 Farfetch'd
84 Doduo
85 Dodrio
86 Seel
87 Dewgong

96 Drowzee
97 Hypno

108 Lickitung

111 Rhyhorn

113 Chansey
114 Tangela
115 Kangaskhan

124 Jynx

126 Magmar

128 Tauros

137 Porygon
138 Omanyte
139 Omastar

141 Kabutops

its a total of 29 models but every single model will help to complete project (maybe someone has 1-2 of the missing models on his hdd?)
they dont need to be best looking or best animated, simple model edits will work fine and animations: stand 1-2, walk 1-2, attack 1-2, birth & death would be enough

if someone or any modellers would try to make a full set it would be very nice

Last edited:
Level 19
That's the uncompressed size.

w3x files are equivalent to MPQ files, so 6MB of models wouldn't increase map size by 6MB, but by ~3MB. (More or less by with an offset of ~0.5MB)

that Articuno is 111kb compressed (i estimate that the compression of zip and rar files is roughly the same as the mpq)

so 111kb > 222kb > 111kb again compressed in mpq.

its still only a max of 80kb per model not counting textures

Level 9
the modell size does not matter if i want to do a single player map, an rpg
btw.: the models made by alan001 only have a filesize of ~50kb/model only the models done by others are bigger

and i think that only me is interested in a map with nice models of all pkm, sure you can replace some of them with wc3 models but it doesn't looks good, so i decided to open this thread

i will try the magos modell viewer and will give replay later, thx^^
edit: yes it worked thanks^^ now there are 44 models to do

i hope that 1 or more modelers will look at this thread and think that they want to be a part of something big^^

Level 6
I don't think you need all 150, it would be really tough to fit all of that in 1 map especially if you plan on using Pokemon doodads like poke-center, mart, houses, etc. Possibly terrain. As well as abilities for each pokemon. Yes you are gonna be reusing a lot but it's still ~100 coded abilities to go through. I'd say 100 is more than enough.

Though it's a shame some of the missing pokemons are really epic...
As for Snorlax, I've seen him in a heavily protected (chinese?) [Pokemon ORPG] map.

Level 9
the abilitys dont need to be coded, i remember no important move of a pkmn that needs to be scriptet (the most of them would be done with the hammer throw ability of the mountainking with diffrent models) and i think i can do things like gyms or pkm-centres without using models for^^

yes i've seen a chinese(?) map where are all the pkmn included (also some more maybe about 200?) and models for trainers an so on (7,8 mb don't how how) but also hard protected

so pls modelers from the hive help me and everyone else who wants this models, pls

Level 19
the abilitys dont need to be coded, i remember no important move of a pkmn that needs to be scriptet (the most of them would be done with the hammer throw ability of the mountainking with diffrent models) and i think i can do things like gyms or pkm-centres without using models for^^

yes i've seen a chinese(?) map where are all the pkmn included (also some more maybe about 200?) and models for trainers an so on (7,8 mb don't how how) but also hard protected

so pls modelers from the hive help me and everyone else who wants this models, pls

give me the map and i can open it, assuming all of the models arent made by the mapmaker but on the chinese database

Level 9
i hope this is the right one
pls get all pkm models from the map if you can open it, i saw a better onyx than that i allready have, and a new one for the collection (snorlax)
you just dont need to export those pkm who are newer than the first 151, hope you can open it and find the models with textures and paths

Attachments

• Pokemon ORPG 0.58E.w3x
    7.9 MB · Views: 228
Level 23
Uhh.. Just a suggestion but.. If you are able to get all 150 models and create something.. why not make it a campaign? Divide Johto (151 pokemon was in johto right?) into maybe 4 maps.. So that some models will only be uploaded to one map and some to the other... that would solve the problem with the model size.. trading could be done with NPC's sothat you don't need it to be multiplayer..

(Just thinking out loud here)

Level 9
you need to import all models to eacht map of the campaign so it doesn't help with the problem^^ and the region with the first 151 pkm is called "kanto"

the other thing is that i don't know anything about campaign and the map changes there, so 1 big map would do it for me, if i got a full collection if this models i will try to share it so some others can do a campaign with all these models, but not here cuz the admins will delete it cuz i don't know the creators of the models except alan001 (he did not all of them i got)

i finally found this map, ther are some more models inside but this map is also protected

Attachments

• Pokemon PC Version Beta 1.2_p.w3x
    6.8 MB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Level 9
Oh wait.. players can catch pokemon and bring it to the other map

thats exactly the problem, so i need to upload the models in each map and just get very big campaign xD

but this turns out of topic, still need modelers who can do this, please help the community

maybe i should request single models? so maybe the modelers are uninterested by the titel wich says "150 models to do for you"?

Last edited:
Level 5
Ah right, if you guys look at my map PKM team td has total 68 PKMs and only ~3.87mb.
I think a map with 140 PKMs is possible. Because some PKMs are not use like fighter, we no need to import all 151 PKM into a map.

Beside, I have a pack full 150 PKMs in 3ds files and they are not animated.
If anyone would to help, PM me, i will share the link

Level 9
it seems that no one will do this, there are not so many models left and vuongkkk have all the models as unanimated 3ds files so the total work would be to animate the ~30 models wich are left, i still hope that someone will do this

i attached the pack of the models i have, most of them are done by alan001 but not all, i don't know the other people (model made by: "unknown", was written by the uploader on other sites)

Attachments

• Pokémon Models.rar
    17.1 MB · Views: 313
Level 10
man i have something about more than 110 POKEMONS... if you are doing an orpg with them or a campaign i can help you i tryed to do some projects of pokemon...
but im not good enough with JASS ;/
but im a very good terrainer...
anyway you will share your pokemons models???
can i see a print of all of them? so i can say which one i have and i dont have...
so i can give you the ones that you dont have and you give me the ones i dont have
what you think?
:D

Level 10
man i did a pokemon map with 110 pokemons and still with 5 mb...
-.-'
you are using another importing stuff, a very heavy stuff... each pokemon have 15 kb... or less than it, with all 150 pokemons the max is something about 7 mb... now... digimon models are heavy some are 500 kb... but pokemon models are not a lot of them have only 2 or mb 3 animations only... and some of them share the same texture... -.-'
and other thing if he is doing a campaign the size doesnt matter ;D

Level 9
in the first post of this thread is a list of the pkm im still looking for, and i would do the map without jass cuz don't know anything of jass, the size doesn'T matter for me cuz it will be a single player map, maybe if the map size is low enough i will add mp features, in the last post i made, i uploaded the pack of models i still have, you can look at it and check the size, if you have some models with lower size you can give them to me, too

the problem is that i want to make a map where you can catch all the 151 pkm it does not matter if they are good for fighting or not

i will not start the projekt without having all models cuz i dont want to use any wc3 models

Level 12
i will not start the projekt without having all models cuz i dont want to use any wc3 models
i doubt it will be real though, starting a big map would be hard even if you had all the materials :/
that's why there are hardly anyone that want to fulfill this kind of request nor to create a replicate of pokemon.

in the first post of this thread is a list of the pkm im still looking for,
maybe he couldn't know what the model you're looking for by only name, and hoping that you would provide a picture of the pokemons.

Level 9
i doubt it will be real though, starting a big map would be hard even if you had all the materials :/
i did some big projects by my own, and i will finish the pokemon map in 6 months as an project in my aducation together with an class-mate

that's why there are hardly anyone that want to fulfill this kind of request nor to create a replicate of pokemon
there are still 29 models left i don't have, and vuongkkk still have a pack of the models as .3ds they still need animations and be convertet to .mdx

maybe he couldn't know what the model you're looking for by only name, and hoping that you would provide a picture of the pokemons.

google?
pokemon list part 1 with pictures (15 sec goolge search)
pokemon list part 2 with pictures (another 2 sec goolge search)

im not a noob, i still don't know anything about modeling or animating, so im looking for a modeler, animator or someone who has the models i need, i can handle the rest by my own

and i think that i'm not the only one who could use/need a full pack of them, so i'm not doing this only for me, i shared some of my models with them who helped me, and as i said before if i have a full pack i will upload them and share the link to anyone who need it

Level 9
for the point of the map size, i importet all the models i have (only 29 missing) to the map and have a 4.750kb map, so you are able to upload all the pkm and models for buildings and you still can create a mp map^^

Last edited:
digimon models are heavy some are 500 kb... but pokemon models are not a lot of them have only 2 or mb 3 animations only... and some of them share the same texture... -.-'

Depends on the level of skill held by the modeler.
Sometimes, a modeler can find ways to use less polies smartly in order to make the model more compact while maintaining a sufficient level of quality.

Level 11
Here are all the Pokemon models I have gathered over time, some of them are not animated.

I'm gonna follow this thread would love to see the package when it's done ;o.

Btw I am working on a Pokemon map and I'm almost done with the system (real Pokemon turn based, extremely close replica) and will upload it within the week for alpha testing.

Attachments

• Pokemon Models.7z
    3.2 MB · Views: 163
Level 9
I think there's a tool for converting that.. mdlvis maybe? (dont know much bout it)
you need to convert them into .mdx and whats about the .blp's you need and the paths? i dont know anything about modelling and have no time to learn xD
and I think I found Clefairy and clefable somewhere on the net, hope I can find it again.

i hope it too^^

Level 11
I see lol, but I have 0 clue how to model or reskin, could you maybe share the one you made ;o?

EDIT: NM the in editor color change worked perfectly!

EDIT 2: Also was wondering if anyone had Pokemon trainer models? (or buildings)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
i need this pokemons, i trade all the others for this ones ^^
rhydon,
rhyhorn (have one unanimated),
kabutops,
mr mime,
wigllytuff,
paras,
parasect ,
venonath,
venomoth,