• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

All-in Humans v1.52

Recommended patches: 1.26, 1.27 or lower

This is a map I have been working on early last year, but decided to upload now. I have been hosting it in Gameranger and received mixed opinions. Some like new things while others think it's too much and spoiling.

It's altered melee with a lot more units and upgrades. You can play only human. for 4-8 players.

Other modes available:
-notaltered, -onlyground, -onlyair , -nodragonhawks, -nogryphons,
-notowers, -noworkshop, -nosanctum, -noitems, -nobank,
-noengineer, -noheroes, -nomagicsentry, -nomortarbomb,-noscouts,-nopowergenerator, -nohorrors, -onlydefaultowers,-notownhall,nolibrary,-noupgrades,notier2, -notier3, -nocreeps, -10kmines, -infinitemines, -noneutralbuildings, -nosurrender, -townhallsurvival,

-summer, -spring, -winter, -hell, -glacier, -desert
-lightrain, -heavyrain, -lightsnow, -heavysnow, -blizzard, -wind, -raysoflight, -raysofmoonlight, -whitefog, -greenfog, -storm

Extra modes:
-ctf, -domination, -kingofthehill, -oddball

Key mechanics:
- build passively like undead
- can write -obs to surrender and be observer
- there is a leaderboard for observers that show who is observing
- buildings can heal themselves with an upgrade
- simple time elapsed window
- picck from any hero there is
- pick from teh items of the other races

What are the new units?:
Engineer - upgraded from peasant - can build more buildings
Captain (Barracks) - promoted from footman. Gives attack aura and can give even more attack.
Assassin (Barracks) - can turn invisible and has slow poison
Shadow Priest (Arcane Sanctum) - a priest with different abilities that benefits from priest training
Horror (Arcane Sanctum) - permanently invisible melee attacker that can be upgraded to Terror and Nightmare.
Spirit Wyvern (Gryphon Aviary) - permanently invisible flying unit without attack that can devour ground and air units!
Goblin Shredder (Lumber Mill) - you know - it gathers lumber!
Goblin Zepellin (Workshop) - transports units by air.
Battleship (Gryphon Aviary) - can spawn units and load them to give it an attack.
Infiltrator (transform siege machine) - hard to kill, but no attack. Can carry land units.
Shade - can treansform int any organic non-hero unit
Barbarian - knight with siege attack basically.
New Buildings:
1. Mining Facility - loads 5 peasant inside to make gold faster and keep them safe
2. Wall Tower - blocks pathing and can be lowered to allow pathing
3. Fortress Tower - can load inside 10 units
4. Hospital - has healing aura, some upgrades and can dispel magiic and heal
5. Bank - can store 6 items and covnert gold<->lumber
6.Power Generator - can make abuilding invulnerable as long as i'ts alive
7. Arcane Repellent - blocks air pathing
8. Library - has tomes
9. Foodhouse - allows some units to use less food and also sells food
10. Plantation - can generate gold with workers and can train pack horse.
11*. Scout tower can upgrade to 6 new: Cold Tower, Sky-Fury Tower, Death Tower, Mage Tower, Command Tower, Spy Tower.
12. Enhancer - has auras that increases nearby buildings stats and can further increase them with a cast.

Changes to buildings:
- Altar can change its type and summon heroes from the other races
- Arcane vault can change its type to offer you items from the other races

New to Upgrades:
- self-healing for all buildings
- barricades taken from the orcs
- upgrade to enable training assassing
- upgrade to increase towers' range
- Decorative upgrade to create path around all buildings
- Pillage
- Upgrade for cargo capacity of Infiltrator and Battleship

Scouting Methods:
- Send any minion of the heroes, including Priestress of the moon's Owl scout
- Turn a peasant or engineer into Ghost (invisible)
- Use Castle's God Sight ability
- Use a Assassin or Horror/Terror/Nightmare or Spirit Wyvern (invisible)
- Blademaster with Wind Walk
- use Ethereal Sorceress
- Use reveal ability of [arcane towers or Far Seer]
- Mortar Team's Flare ability
- Mechanical Critter item from Arcane Vault

How to reveal invisible units?
- Any tower with Arcane Sentry
- Arcane Tower's Reveal
- Castle's God sight
- Dust of Appearance item
- Far Seer's Far Sight
- Ghost with Arcane Sentry
- Sentry Ward summoned unit
- Mortar Team's Flare
- Flying Machine
- Priestess of The Moon's Owl Scout

Where you can get items:
- from your Arcane Vault
- from the marketplace
- from goblin merchant
- from drops from creeps
- steal from players
- from your Library building (tomes only)
- Cookhouse

Methods of mass destruction:
- Mortar Team's Mortar Bomb
- Mortar Team's Kaboom
- Mortar Team's Goblin Land Mine
- Spell Breaker's Mana Bomb (Mana only)
- Any AoE Hero Ability

Methods of healing:
- Priest's Heal
- stay near a Hospital
- Gryphon Rider's Healing Ward
- Paladin's heal, Shadow hunter's Healing Wave, Alchemist's Healing Spray
- Any items like potions and scrolls with healing or Health Stone or Life-stealing items and auras
- upgraded Magical House with autocast on healing
- Dreadlord's Vampiric Aura (lifesteal)
- The Fontain of Healing in the middle of the map
- Chicken Leg from Cookhouse
- Death Knight's unholy aura (regen)

Methods of how to destroy Mana:
- Arcane Towers
- Spell Breakers
- Demon hunter's mana burn

What units are hard to kill?
- Siege Engine
- Infiltrator
- Any hero level 10, especially with items and in group with other heroes
- Gryphon Rider in Stone Form
- Shaman because he has Stoneskin
- Any unit buffed with a lot of abilities. Ex. : Devotion aura + inner fire + Scroll of Protection + Renew + Spirit Link etc.

Methods of base defense:
- Call to Arms
- Magical House loaded with peasants
- BUILD TOWERS
- Army....
- Power Generator that channels Defend Building on a friendly building!

What is effective against buildings?
- Mortar Team
- Siege Machine
- Army of Flying Machines
- Army of Dragonhawk Riders with Power Blast upgrade
- Battleship
- Mortar Bomb
- Cannon Tower

How to teleport Troops?
- Archmage's Mass Teleport
- Scroll of Town Portal
- Dragohawk's Recall
- Mage Tower's Recall
- Other similar items

What is effective against air units?
- Sky-Fury Tower, Guard Tower
- Dragonhawk Rider and his Aerial Shackles ability
- Rifleman
- Flying Machines (less)
- Gryphons
- Siege Engines with Barrage upgrade

How to use Mortar Bomb?
- Mortar bomb is cast over 20 seconds. During that time the Mortar Team must not be killed, and his target must always be visible. If one of those fails, the bomb fails.
- After it's fired, you have to construct another from the Workshop, before you can use again.

Methods of becoming invulnerable or hard to kill:
- Shadow Hunter's Big Bad Voodoo
- Paladin's Divine Shield
- Spell Breaker's Anti-magic Shield (magic only)
- Priest's Holy Protection (high armor)

Units invulnerable to magic:
- Spell Breaker
- Mage Tower
- Arcane Repellent
- Infiltrator

How to stun or disable units?
- Mountain King's Bash and Storm Bolt
- Assassin's Instant Poison
- Shadow Hunter's Hex
- Sorceress' Polymorph
- Gryphon Rider's Cyclone

How to Slow units?
- Sorceress' Slow
- Cold Tower
- Assassin with his slow poison

How to increase damage of your units?
- Captain's Heroic Presence (Passive)
- Captain's Battle Shout (active)
- Priest's Inner Fire (active)
- Priestess of the Moon's Trueshot aura (ranged only)

Methods of restoring mana:
- Magical House
- Shadow Priest
- Mana Potions, Scrolls, Mana Stone, etc
- Mmage Tower's aura
- Archmage's Aura
- Mage tower can absorb friendly units' mana

Invisible Units:
- Horror/Terror/Nightmare (permanent)
- Assassiin
- Ghost (permanent)
- Any unit with Invisibility cast on it
- Blade Master's Wind Walk

How to take control over units:
- Dark Ranger's Charm
- Spell breaker's Control Magic
- Shadow Priest's Posession

Which heroes and units summon companions?
- Archmage
- Blood Mage
- Beastmaster
- Far Seer
- Shadow hunter (wards)
- Crypt Lord (spawn from bodies)
- Keeper of the Grove (spawn from trees)
- Tinker (spawn with pocket factory)
- Dark ranger (spawn from bodies with Black Arrow)
- Firelord

- Mage Tower's Raise Dead
- Shadow Priest's Spawn Spiders

View attachment 370793

View attachment 370681

View attachment 371096

resource credits to: dhguardianes, Bon_Jovi, Darkfang, Bon_Jovi, EternalOne, Blizzard Entertainment, SkriK, KelThuzad, The Panda,
APproject, Eldin HawkWing, Sin'dorei300, Hellx-Magnus, Mr.Goblin, Artork312, CRAZYRUSSIAN, minkeun0806, Dalharukn, Hybred, bigapple90,
kellym0, Mc !, zbc, Juice_F, 4eNNightmare, Kimbo, Marcos DAB, JesusHipster, loktar, Suselishe, JetFangInferno, Sundance, Templier, Ergius, Deolrin, Mustang, iron_warrior, HerrDave,
Darky29, AC/DC[ToD], Fingolfin, Champara Bros, Kam, s4nji, Mike, ,KILLCIDE, WILL THE ALMIGHTY
Contents

All-in Humans v1.5.2 (Fallwood) (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Approved as it was updated. Still chaotic though.
Level 7
I've liked it but there's too much Upgrades for me ahah...
Can't build Arcane Repellent and Power Generator while having everything they need.
Can't train sentry after upgrading everything and building everything she needs.
In the altar of heroes i can change only to the Horde, NE, and Neutral heroes. When i choose Undead it shows Neutral heroes again.
Ah, and also, In the arcane vault after changing it to the Goblin shop it can't be turned back to everything
I can't remember all the bugs, sorry.
(also sorry for my bad english)

I've liked it but there's too much Upgrades for me ahah...
Can't build Arcane Repellent and Power Generator while having everything they need.
Can't train sentry after upgrading everything and building everything she needs.
In the altar of heroes i can change only to the Horde, NE, and Neutral heroes. When i choose Undead it shows Neutral heroes again.
Ah, and also, In the arcane vault after changing it to the Goblin shop it can't be turned back to everything
I can't remember all the bugs, sorry.
(also sorry for my bad english)
Thanks, I'll see into it

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
  1. There's an issue with changing the altar to undead from the neutral; it won't work.
  2. Ancient Builder disappears instead of cancelling the spell if there is no sufficient room to turn into a building.
  3. The copy friend doesn't work on own units. Nothing happens.
  4. Epic Dragonhawk actually trains a normal Dragonhawk.
  5. Arcane Shielding Advanced says it needs Castle and Arcane Sanctum but I have that and can't research it.
  6. The nuke doesn't appear on the Mortar after being researched in the Blacksmith.
  7. Troll, Satyr and Revenant summoning buildings don't have hotkeys, at least shown in the title.

So, it's a nice idea somewhat but chaotic and overcluttered especially on the buildings side. Too many abilities on one unit at a time. It's a micro managing horror show.
Maybe if you can cut down on the unnecessary stuff and make more custom stuff instead of those too many regular abilities and mechanics...

DraeneiWorker said:
I don't get this bug. I can't figure out why some people get stupid bugs while others don't. Did you get this bug after you created a cookhouse or upgraded discipline?

DraeneiWorker said:
FIXED
DraeneiWorker said:
FIXED
  1. There's an issue with changing the altar to undead from the neutral; it won't work.
  2. Ancient Builder disappears instead of cancelling the spell if there is no sufficient room to turn into a building.
  3. The copy friend doesn't work on own units. Nothing happens.
  4. Epic Dragonhawk actually trains a normal Dragonhawk.
  5. Arcane Shielding Advanced says it needs Castle and Arcane Sanctum but I have that and can't research it.
  6. The nuke doesn't appear on the Mortar after being researched in the Blacksmith.
  7. Troll, Satyr and Revenant summoning buildings don't have hotkeys, at least shown in the title.

So, it's a nice idea somewhat but chaotic and overcluttered especially on the buildings side. Too many abilities on one unit at a time. It's a micro managing horror show.
Maybe if you can cut down on the unnecessary stuff and make more custom stuff instead of those too many regular abilities and mechanics...
version 1.5.2

1. FIXED
2. Tested him near trees. When turning into the targeted building, it will more slightly, to go to a buildable terrain. No Problem here.
3. It's working for me. Did you by mistake try "copy enemy" instead of "copy friend"? Maybe you tried using it while not having enough money?
4. You thought this only because they use the same model? The epic has different color, is bigger in scale and has different abilities. No problem here.
5. Probably fixed, because changed the second requirement to ANY Arcane Sanctum, not just the initial.
6. I don't get this bug. I can't figure out why some people get stupid bugs while others don't. Did you get this bug after you created a cookhouse or upgraded discipline?
7. FIXED

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
You clearly tested on the previous.
I tested on 1.30.4 if I remember correctly.
I saw that other maps have different version recommendations, but no idea how to change it.
You can't change it in the map thread. The site has a feature to check the version depending on which patch the map was saved on with the editor. Some versions are similar, e.g. don't have that many differences between them, so I guess that's why you see stuff like "recommended version: 1.19-1.21b" instead of one single version number.

Level 26
I tested on 1.30.4 if I remember correctly.

You can't change it in the map thread. The site has a feature to check the version depending on which patch the map was saved on with the editor. Some versions are similar, e.g. don't have that many differences between them, so I guess that's why you see stuff like "recommended version: 1.19-1.21b" instead of one single version number.
So if he/she made this map in the recommended version, than it's mean that if someone playing it on a higher versions than that, it's not gonna work properly, or just plain numbers?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
So if he/she made this map in the recommended version, than it's mean that if someone playing it on a higher versions than that, it's not gonna work properly, or just plain numbers?
Theoretically, newer versions should work but in reality it's dependent on many factors like for instance if the map contains things like Memory Hack of 1.21 or if the map was saved with an unofficial editor like JNPG or if newer patches modified some game files like texture paths and so on.

Well, aside some bug fixing, any improvements to the techtree? As mentioned it's pretty chaotic.
I wrote in my previous post that I didn't experience some bugs that you listed. Also, no improvements are necessary I think, because if I was to split abilities between more untis, will become even more overcrowded.

The nuke doesn't appear on the Mortar after being researched in the Blacksmith.
I looked at this again, and it turns out you thought that this upgrade gives him the nuke. No. It increases the damage of it. The research that gives him the nuke is in the Workshop.