• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aliens 2 v0.82

There is a disturbance at a colony base on the outer planet, LV-14. All its inhabitants have ran for shelter, and eight daring marines attempt to counter the threat.

.82 has tons of noticeable changes from .38 .53, and .65, enjoy!
Contents

Aliens 2 v0.82 (Map)

Level 1
well you may not have heard or no one has told the public. but after a long argument about callex going on wow that only callex liked to do. he then posted on the aliens 2 fourms which is now dead. so what im saying is... callex wont be making another aliens 2... problay never but one day he may come back and make another one... if you dont believe me you can ask a few others that helped callex make the map like suggestions and stuff...

Level 5
I have suggestions for this fantastic game...

-Reduce the timer to 20 minutes and the second one to 5 minutes... 38 minutes total is way to long.
-give face huggers and chest bursters smaller pathing size.
-Maybe give the aliens more variety, there is a ravager model in this site, and I think a snake-looking xenomorph... maybe you could put animals to face hug to access the different aliens.
-listed hotkeys for face hug and smash abilities.
-Let the alien players see the entire map and not just sections, its too much of a pain to toggle from map1 and map2.
-Maybe there should be a variety of weapon and armor types... like piercing, energy, explosives, claws.. human armor, alien carapace.. that kind of stuff.

Do most of this and it would be gold.. but unfortunately like you said Callax is no longer an active mapper anymore as he has moved to World of Warcraft. So, Im going to take it into liberty to make some of these changes myself. All I do is play this game now and I want to see it's flaws improved.

Level 1
I personally think that the clan-only area should be removed...pretty much anyone in the clan that plays and goes there is immortal? That's just stupid. Then the reactor can't be blown up anymore. What's with that? Too many people complained about dieing from it? The old password for the door doesn't work anymore and the diary page still has the same code on it. I take it the dna station is unfinished and that's why that is locked down but as for everythingelse....