• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alien

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Many of u have seen my other skins. Well i have learned alot lately and this one, not to brag is AWSOME. It may look "ok" in game, but if u extract the skin to a jpeg and look at the real art, its awsome.
Contents

Alien (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Good skin, but the face wrap is just horrendous to me

M

THE_END: Good skin, but the face wrap is just horrendous to me

Level 9
Looks very much like an alien to me, and this is way better than you're other skins. Main problem is its degree of being monotone, try making some more colours than the yellow ones.

@all with "doesnt look like an alien": An alien is something extra terrestrial, does that mean we have a template for what an alien looks like ?

Level 6
Taokuw00ta: You mean that all non-earthlings are black spiky carnivores? LOL!

Chaozzz: Eat poo and die.

Looks good, but blue eyes?

Level 2
The skin is nice, 4.5/5, but it doesnt look a damn thing like an alien.. much detail, it would be good in a future type map.

Level 1
It sucks if you know anything about aliens you would know there skin tone is grey. not green not yellow grew and there eyes r black. oh and wtf kinda e.t creature uses a damn hammer?? you suck it sucks i give it a 0!!! damn i hate u :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: