• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

akama(gondar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
can someone create or post me a link of a akama(gondar) with destroyed chains? but still in his hands.. i like it to be really visible. thx! (you can add designs that can make it more 3d) : )
Gondar__the_Bounty_Hunter_by_McGibs.jpg

Last edited:
Level 9
yea. i tried searching models and skins.. i haven't found one. so. is there a possibility that someone can create for me? because. i never tried creating a model before. and i don't know how...

Level 4
you could request for one in the request section. but dont expect that it'll be made right then and there. it'll take some time. just hope someone answers your call.

Level 9
yea. I'll just wait for someone who could post a better version of gondar with chains ^^

{EDIT}
but it might be better if they could add clothing and cover his face ang make his eye glow dark.. that way, gondar is much more cooler. : ) hahaha. lolz but i guess that will make more time to finish...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 23
Please do not double post, there's an edit button for a reason.
And just to underline for the case: You're only allowed to bump every 48 hours :p

And as an advice: Try to be more specific with your request, pictures, detailed descriptions and selfmade drawings always help to understand what you need!

Level 9
oh, does that mean. i can only double post if my last post was already 2 days ago?

Level 9
oh.. now i understand : ), I'll just fill the details about my request because i don't have a drawing..

i want my gondar to have chains in both hands that is not connected to each other (destroyed). i just want them to be seen in his hands for decorations
i want his face to be covered with a hood like traxex..
his eyes glows like the lich king (blue,black,red.. whatever fits most)
and a flat body with tattoos like illidan..

Status
Not open for further replies.