1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

AirConditioning Unit

Submitted by JB_McKnight
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
AirConditioningUnit
By JB_McKnight

A tiny version of today's AirConditioning Units made especially made for War3. Please do not redistribute.

Product Description:
These type of AC Units are commonly found installed through the windows of most modern day houses. They allow for quick access and for effective use of outdoor air.

These models are tailored in high quality with the use of only In-game textures and a well-formed custom mesh.

Product Dimensions: 21 Kb
Materials Used: HeroTinkerTanktanium, Black32nium, cloudstile3nite, UiEndCapside, Doodads0nite, AxeBladeBlueSteelodide
Suggested Insallation: Inserted through Commonday House Windows, or through AC Holes.

Product Care Warnings/Tips:
o Do not Use as chair
o Do not crush, object will crush you for revenge
o Handle with care, these objects are very sensitive, no teasing and bullying
o When raining, Do treat as makeshift girlfriend, hold close and cover with umbrella
o Choking Hazard, Small Parts, Keep away from peons, peasants, and chickens.
o Sharp edges, may be used as weapon

Product Manufractured by: JB_McKnight
If you're not grumpy cat, then I know I made you smile a bit, so GIVE CREDITS!

Keywords:
Modern Structure Building Add-on Air Conditioning AirCon AC
Contents

AirConditioning Unit (Model)

Reviews
20:12, 15th Jun 2013 Deolrin: Great modern-day doodad model with excellent attention to detail. Well done. Approved!
  1. 20:12, 15th Jun 2013
    Deolrin: Great modern-day doodad model with excellent attention to detail. Well done. Approved!

2. Lichkings slave

Lichkings slave

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lol, so now I know why my peasants died after buying the air conditioning unit XD

Anywho it looks really neat for its size :)

3. JB_McKnight

JB_McKnight

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Glad you guys love it! :D

I'm sorry to hear about your peasants though XD

4. DUTY OF RS

DUTY OF RS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Works in my Zombie map. When the heats is to hot in the human building they can use aircondition to lower it down. TO HOT WILL MAKE THEM AS ZOMBIES!!! aha =D 5/5 =D

5. FullVisor

FullVisor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    usefull in zombie map... tnx 5/5