• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[AI] AI Requests Welcomed Here !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Notice for all map makers. Any AI request that you have (campaign,melee,AMAI) is welcomed here. Just post the AI request and the description of course and I'll make your AI. I've just remembered that i've been building AI's for 2 - 3 years now. I've got mixed up with icon making and art that I've forgot my AI making skills. :lol:

Level 2
I'd like to make an AI request if I may. I need a meleemap-type AI for my map that will have custom units and spells and everything. If you have ever played Heroes and Empires on battle.net, this is what I am aiming for. If not, go play it now!(really fun game). Anyways I would like it to have everything a map from a campaign would. harvesting, training, repairing and different types of raids with mixed units. If you are willing to do this, send me a PM and i'll get into the specifics.

Level 2
I was wondering if you could write an AI for the 3 different player types on the map Sim City Wars (v0.36) which can be found in the map archives on this site. Theres the mayor who builds these buildings to enable his teammates to function. The general would probably be the easiest since hes the attacker. The defense guy might be harder. AI for any slot would be appreciated. Thank you.

Level 5
I'm making a Campaign, a pretty Simple one, not much.

I've been wondering if it's possible to get three different computers, to use different AIs. Mine is sort of a castle assault, and theres three computers which i want to do things, like one make spellbreakers and archers, one make Riflemen and footmen, and one make Knights. Not sure if it's possible though. PM me if you need more information, or PM me if you can do it, and if so, PM me and (if you can host) gimme it on wc3, or somehow import it into the PM

Is this forum even open anymore? If not, say something publicly.

Level 19
Nightmare_X said:
Notice for all map makers. Any AI request that you have (campaign,melee,AMAI) is welcomed here. Just post the AI request and the description of course and I'll make your AI. I've just remembered that i've been building AI's for 2 - 3 years now. I've got mixed up with icon making and art that I've forgot my AI making skills. :lol:
Here's a sort of request: Visit http://www.dwarfcampaign.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1172 and join our AI contest. The contest is that everybody makes one AI melee and then we put the AI's to fight again each other and the battle will be saved as a reply so all can see it. Everybody are welcome.

I was also wondering why this site has so few AI files. I think it's time for us to do something for it and hope there would be a Director's Choice AI one day. Besides, the more people participate, the more AI's people will have afterwards to use! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.