• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

AI Hero & units fleeing battle in disavantage (unchecked units/group/hero flee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have unchecked the units/hero/group flee on AI general options, and still an army with heroes,units,etc flee battle when in disavantage on my map.

Is there a way to force him to stay in battle via triggers? is there a way on AI editor to fix this?

Level 3
Is there a place where we can download pre-made AI scripts here in hive workshop? looking on tutorials seems like AI scripts are jass codes...

Level 16
Is there a place where we can download pre-made AI scripts here in hive workshop? looking on tutorials seems like AI scripts are jass codes...
Hay Abextadoo
There is a pre made AI you can find here, I assume
.../Warcraft III/AI scripts/GruntMaster.wai
.../Warcraft III/AI scripts/WyrMonger.wai

These two AIs are made by Blizzard I believe. Here is an AI Editor Tutorila

I have attached one AI I have made.

I am not sure if there is difference between campaign and melee AI

Regard your first post, you said they still retreat when they are in disadvantage? Maybe you forgot to save the AI or maybe you forgot to re-import the AI after you saved it? You have to import the AI again after you edit it or otherwise it will run the old imported AI regardless of the changes you made

Attachments

• Human AI.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.