• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi guys, need help with AI editor- im making an island map, so i need make AI to use Transport ships (load troops/unload)-load worker units and unload them to build expansion ect- so link me to good guide about such stuff or tell me how to do it here :ogre_hurrhurr: help plz.
p.s I think it will be a little complicated make AI put his worker into transport ship-unload him-and build expansion.

Level 16
I think you could look at how Blizzard did it in campIgn, especially reign of chaos Undead campaign chapter 4, and Frozen thron BloodElves campagin chapter 1, and Orcs campagin chapter 6 I guess. see how they made them use zeplins, and let them use ships the same way. I am not so sure how to get the AI they made though

Status
Not open for further replies.