• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

AI -- Defend Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi. who knows how to set the attack captain and defend captain in a AI make with the normal editor ( Not jass )??

And second question: If this is posible. Is posible to make to attack waves move at the same time ?? I mean, for example. The attack captain with 4 archers strikes ``victim´´ and the defend captain with 6 archers defends a colony.

I ask this because never seen any AI use defend captains... I dont know why.

Thanks.

Level 25
I am having troubles understanding what you want help with.

By editor, do you mean Trigger editor (GUI) or AI editor?
And what do you mean by "attack captain" and "defend captain"?

Everything should be possible to set in GUI (even unit behavior although it is quite hard if you want to have perfect AI)

Level 6
I mean via AI Editor F8 -- Go to conditions ---- Hero captain ( defend or attack ) is in combat = true or false.

Via Triggers i know i can make diferent attack group... but i cant make a good reatreat system. This is why i ask if is posible to set 2 attacks waves at the same time using the defend and attack captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.