• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

AI/Artificial Intelligence Seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Seeking an AI maker. Whether you are old and new. If you are old, oke. If you're new, test your skills. I am looking for an AI maker for my "Scourge of Lordaeron, Enhanced Edition". I had the pleasure to be witness the skills of the user, "Dragunov" and "Daffa, the Mage" who both did an excellent job and now I use the AI they made for my 2Player version for the Singleplayer Enhanced edition of the Campaign. If any of you are interest and want to know more about the project. Visit my page. If you are interested to make AI for my campaign, plz PM me.

Note: I also welcome map testers, terrainers, and anyone else who wants to come along. However, the AI MAKER is really needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.