• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age of War: Galactic Wars (short n sweet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok this is the forum where i update on map development stages and some features. For those who didnt want to read the mountain i wrote, heres the gist, space diplo that balances ground and space combat, unique races/governements.
Map Development:
Planning/Mapping Stage: Since this is a remake of a older map, the planning is mainly just for new features and races, im currently building the races/units (cuz each planet is supposed to have unique creeps on it) right now. ETC, 1-2 weeks (depends on school)
Next Stage:
Terraining
For those who want to read the full map idea, look for the only other post i made under map development "New map im making AoW-Galactic Wars", AoW is a tag i put on all my maps btw

Status
Not open for further replies.