• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Afanasii RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
April 14 2009 6:00 PST

First off I think I will start off with a bit of a back story. Afanasii (English spelling) is a Russian name that means Immortal or Holy Spirit. The Game Features three allegiances fighting against each other. The Empire (over used much) I really enjoyed the empire in War40k and the Elder scroll games. I used to run around on the play ground with my friends in the third grade and i always had to be a Imperial Guard. I will be bias towards this race for it will be the only playable race when the RPG comes out until future updates then i will even it out. The Empire has three races Humans(duh), Elves and the Dwarf's, there sub-race (Friendly towards them) The Rebels of Taint. The second allegiance is the Order of Vindication. They came from another continent and came to purge the unholy races. The Come with a diffrent brand of Humans, The Magi and Unknown. Sub-Race the Assassin's. Then Comes the third and by far the most metal, The Undeath, Tainted Humans, Dark Elves and Orcs. Sub-Race kobolds.

Tell me what you think and i will try to add news to the forums every chance i can get.

Level 1
Use Paragraphs.
Bold & colors will help your post.
Mention if you are just planning the story or it is under construction.
Tell whom do we play as.
Tell if it is for single player or multi player.
Tell if an AI is present or not.
If the map is under construction some screenshots will be nice.

Level 2
April 16 2009 2:41
The Empire's Starting zone is in Construction some screens will be released later tonight.
Leaders-
Tainted Humans - Asamiss, Former Emperor and hero of the People
The Empire - The Emperor, Nothing is currently known about him...or it.
Order Of Vindication - Holy Paladin Selena, with the ability to use fire to purge

This is all till later tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.