• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Advanced Inventory System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello this is my first post on this forum and I am not sure it is in the right place :p.
I have a request/question about a decent inventory system like the one in TkoK.
I know this site for a long time and i started developing a map for some time now. I always found help here and things i needed except a inventory system. I've looked over and over but I couldn't find a decent one witch i can use without knowing Jass, and they are all built on the map itself and i don't want that. I want one like a pop-up with slots (helm, shoulder, plate, cape, bracer etc). The small war3 inventory is not enough for all the items i made for the character from my map. I also made the armors to have special effect atatchemt so everything you equip it is shown on your character, absolutely everything except rings and small things like that :p. The top downloaded maps like Tkok or campaigns don't have that perk, you just play with a character witch doesn't change it's appearance so i decided to do something new. All help is apreciated even a link to a decent system witch i maybe missed.
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.