• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Advanced Inventory HELP plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Can anyone help me transfer an advanced inventory system to my map, I cannot seem to get it to work... I will send you my map if possible, thanks... in advance

Level 7
Open the inventory system up in WE then go to the trigger editor then click the map symbol and copy and paste the jass code then you go to your map and import it into your map and also get all the variables in the Inventory map and also copy all the spells and icons and abilitys so u can use it

Or if u havent gone too far into ur map u can just start your map on the inventory system and u can change the tiles and map size

Level 7
Well i have no knowledge about jass or vjass(cept for things to stop memory leaks) so u might have to concact the maker or wait for someone who has knowledge of jass to help you. Usually the maker will happly help you ( if he isnt a d bag) and i hoped i helped a little

Status
Not open for further replies.