• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Advance Run Kitty Run Final v6.71

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Advance Run Kitty Run version also know has ARKR
2 Kittys Type <<Dark Kitty and Light Kitty>>
5 Dogs Type <<Dog, Big Dog, Pro Dog, Elite Dog and King Dog>>
New item<<Divine Sacred Kitty Wand, Ancient Kitty Book, The Cat Gem, Mystic Sleep Scroll and Kitty Staff>>
There also Boss in this game
5 Diff types of Mode <<Easy, Normal , Hard , Very Hard and Insane >>
There total of 4 round
There also Lives << 9 Lives total>>
if all the kitty dies your team will lose 1 lives and all will revive at the starting zone
instead game over till you reach 0 lives

Keywords:
Advance Run Kitty Run Final RKR ARKR
Contents

Advance Run Kitty Run Final v6.71 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/17 02:00:36 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path...

M

Vengeancekael -
Date: 2012/May/17 02:00:36

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: [Rejected]
Generic Run Kitty Run map.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 2
it took me like 14 days to make this map and i spen alot of time on it
im not really goot explaining on detail and stuff but this map is very unqiue
and i would love you guy to spread my map and make it better if u think u can
this is why i didnt protected this map
anyway there more detail is here i give you the most basic detail
In this game you use ur kitty/hero to avoid the dog and run to the end of the maze
once u reach the end of the maze u will be able to enter round 2 and there a total of 4 rounds once u beat round 4 u win the games
anyway there 2 types of kitty in this game one is dark and one is light
they are the same and they all in the same team only diff is the color and some skill are a bit diff style but they have the same effect
there 2 version types of dogs
one type such as <Dog, Big Dog and Pro Dog> are just reg dog
when you touch them u will dies or if they touch you u will die but they cant enter the safe zone.
the 2nd version is Attacker Dog such as << Elite Dog and King Dogs>>
these dog will follow you and attack you till you dies even if you are in the safe zone.
there alot of effect in this game.
the speed is very balance in this game all the kitty start with 300 base ms
this way it prevent max speed easily done with other version start at 450 ms
in other version when using ur own skill such as aura and wind walk you are already reaching it max speed w/o using any item or equiping and using those item wont make you go any faster.
as you guy already know cats has 9 lives . once all your kitty dies the game isnt over instead of doing remake you just lose one lives instead once all ur lives reach to 0 the game is over
and when u all dies u will be revive at the starting point
Ancienst Kitty Book grant you infinity mana reg
The Cat Gem Grant you perm max speed movement
Mystic Sleep scroll make All the dogs to sleep for 20 sec
Kitty Staff allow you to teleport to ur ally kitty
Divine Sacred Kitty Wand grant you a powerful aura round ur kitty and slow down any nearby dogs attack and movment speed by 45%. it a godly item but it kinda expensive cost about 3,000 golds.
there are modes in this game too
the Easy mode allow you to turn off the type 2 version dogs such as < Elite Dogs and King Dog.> in other word you are just playing a reg version of Run kitty Run.
the normal mode is mormal
the hard mode is more dogs in the map
the very hard mode is even more dogs in the map and u cant use ur skill to stop or slow down dog movement
the insane mode that mode you gotta try that ur self it really insane
i know my english kinda suck atm but you guy can explain more better than me
since this map is unprotected u can just use it own urself i dont mind anyway

Level 1
You should use your creativity and imagination to create your own Unique Map. Run Kitty Run? There's many many different versions other there already.