• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Additional items I should get before D3 for my Sin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys I am rather new and I got a few questions....
I am currently a lv 31 Sin with the following items:

Blacksmith's Revenge (I also have Cunning Sabre...which one is better?)
Assassin's Blade
Cultist Vestment
Fisherman's Friend
Black Leather Gloves

Are there any items outside of D3 that are better than what I have? I heard that the kitchen knife (offhand) is a better item, but can anyone tell me its stats and where to farm it?

And lastly, is there any where I can craft Sin's items? I have seen mail and cloth crafting but never any leather or Sin items on any NPCs.....

Level 3
Gloves of swiftness (steal from The Protector)

Kitchen Knife (off-hand weapon) (gnoll lv 20-21 drop)

Also theres a better dagger too, it offers+12 atk and some armor penetration, from level 20+ wilderness creeps. Since Blacksmith's Revenge atk bonus is misstyped (+15 atk not 18) this dagger is better..

Level 1
hmm I think the dagger you mentioned may be the Cunning Sabre? (+15 attack, 8 armor penetration)

I did farmed on gnolls before but I cant seem to get any Kitchen Knife....me and my luck =/

Level 1
Gloves of swiftness (steal from The Protector)

Kitchen Knife (off-hand weapon) (gnoll lv 20-21 drop)

Also theres a better dagger too, it offers+12 atk and some armor penetration, from level 20+ wilderness creeps. Since Blacksmith's Revenge atk bonus is misstyped (+15 atk not 18) this dagger is better..

You know that Gloves of Swiftness can be stolen from sanev with a higher chance? And kitchen knife drops from ogres too.

Status
Not open for further replies.