• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding Levels to a custom Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I am using a blade Custom spell in my map, which ends up giving dmg acording to strenght. But I want it to do more dmg (making more dmg per strenght point) for each level your spell is, but cant realy find an action or a condition to do so. Thought of making copying the spell and just changing there, but it would help, because then I had to deactivate first spell trigger when you gain the next level of the spell, and cant do that,
Any ideas?
Tell if trigger (GUI) is needed to answear

Last edited:

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
There's a "Get Ability Level" thing, you can use, then just set the Damage per Strength point higher when the ability level is higher. Something like: DamagePerStr = AbilityLevel*0.5
Then if your ability has 3 levels, it would be 0.5, 1.0 and then 1.5 for each level.

Status
Not open for further replies.