• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Action Peon

This is a model that was requested by someone few months after the Camera man was uploaded.

HERE IT IS.......ACTION PEON!!!

Bringing recorded videos 24/7 for Daily Peon.

Forget those normal peons that just stand near a camera prop in terrains and use the 2 in 1 ACTION PEON!

GIVE CREDITS!!!

Keywords:
Daily Peon, Peon, Camera Man, Camera, Showbiz, Hollywood.
Contents

Action Peon (Model)

Action Peon (Model)

Reviews
22:07, 3rd Sep 2010 anarchianbedlam: Eh, it is pretty similar to the peon villager already uploaded. But this one holding a camera could be fun and useful in other maps. Approvable

M

22:07, 3rd Sep 2010
anarchianbedlam: Eh, it is pretty similar to the peon villager already uploaded. But this one holding a camera could be fun and useful in other maps. Approvable

Misha, is that sarcasm? I mean I kinda doubt someone non-DP member would find this useful... I like it but why is he action peon if he just hold the camera? That's not so actiony.

not rly... it has a potential to be used in funny "rehearsal" cut-scenes on the end of every campaign or such.. remember Blizz war3 campaign-completion-credits?

This indeed has a lot of uses, and not just your DP :3