• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Action in random region

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEA

DEA

Level 2
Okay! Do someone know how to add unit at random region. Example, I have 3 regions and want do create one unit, but want to create it on random of thees 3 regions. And again when you,re replying the same trigger then it will choose other or the same region where to create a unit. Or it is possible? If it is impossible than there is the way to merge 2 or more region in the one full region (not square or rectangle, but custom form figure).

Level 12
it is simple, make integer variable, and in action, set this integer=random number between 1 and 3.

Then if integer=1, create unit at region 1

if integer=2, create unit at region 2

if integer=3, create unit at region 3

DEA

DEA

Level 2
And one more question (I just don't want to add another tread). Or there is a way to create trigger in trigger, like divide trigger, because i just dont want create another trigger in triger editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.