• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abyss Gates 1.6, found on mapgnome.org wont open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, I want to start off by letting you all know that this map is not mine. However, it is one of my favorites. Currently the map crashes after the "enurance rounds" begin, around the 5-6th wave. It might be due to too many creeps being active at once. It is a team survival.

The new version I found won't even open. When I try to open it with warcraft 3 in single player OR multi, it just kicks me back out to the map select screen. I was hopeful that the crash bug had been fixed in this new version.

If anyone can give some helpful feedback I would be very appreciative. I plan to try and fix the map myself for personal use. I am not even sure if the "1.6" version I found is legit. So this may be a waste of time, but I am willing to find out at least if it can be fixed to learn if the crash bug is taken care of.

Attachments

• Abyss Gates 1.6.w3x
    1 MB · Views: 190
Status
Not open for further replies.