• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm curious how they knew it was his DNA though. It's not like they had it in their database beforehand.
Pipe bombs in suicide vests commonly leave the head intact. It's not unlikely they could have lifted finger prints, gotten an eye scan, or could have been able to do simple facial recognition to determine who it was.

Al-Baghdadi was also held at the Iraqi detention center Camp Bucca back in 2004, which is run by the US military. They may have actually had samples from then, or at least biometric data like fingerprints. Samples from close relatives could also be used.

Level 35
Sounds fake as fuck.

No body, no pictures, just a shitty cover story that it happened - same as in the case of Bin Laden.

He probably fulfilled his purpose and the U.S. made him disappear somewhere on Hawaii with a new alias and a clean shaven face in exchange for intelligence.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Level 35

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Also daily reminder that JEFFREY EPSTEIN DID NOT KILL HIMSELF
jeff.png

Also, why U so mad bro?

Wouldn't that make Trumpey a hypocrite?

Level 7
That moment when covert op forces carry forensics and 24h fast DNA sampling devices.
ANDE: Rapid DNA for a Safer World
RapidHIT ID System for Human Identification | Thermo Fisher Scientific - DE

He probably fulfilled his purpose and the U.S. made him disappear somewhere on Hawaii with a new alias and a clean shaven face in exchange for intelligence.
Wouldn't it be miles easier to just kill him? Also, without the beard, he'd look just like Simon Elliot.

Alex Jones is an excellent tool for painting every actual conspiracy as the raging brain storming of a deranged idiot. I'm quite convinced he is an intelligence asset as well.
Nah, at best he's just found a modern fear-based marketing platform to push sugar pills.

Level 35
Wouldn't it be miles easier to just kill him? Also, without the beard, he'd look just like Simon Elliot.

No, it would send a bad message to any future US intelligence assets.

Nah, at best he's just found a modern fear-based marketing platform to push sugar pills.

I don't know, he acts too batshit crazy to actually be considered a sincere actor. Even he admitted that he's basically just LARPing.

Level 7
The plot thickens. Turns out they used underwear gnomes to get a positive ID. ISIS leader al-Baghdadi’s underwear stolen by Kurdish spy for DNA test before raid, official says | Fox News

On the topic of good boys, they also released a photo of the pooch that hounded Baghdadi down the tunnel. https://media4.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2019_44/3072961/191028-al-baghdadi-raid-isis-dog-se-404p_d4a0ea2e95e1cd89f3b42e27dceaa59a.jpg

Say nice things about him itt.

I don't know, he acts too batshit crazy to actually be considered a sincere actor. Even he admitted that he's basically just LARPing.
Yeah I'm completely on board with the LARPing, just not the intelligence asset part. But I don't know, at the current level of mud I wouldn't put anything past them.

Level 35
The plot thickens. Turns out they used underwear gnomes to get a positive ID. ISIS leader al-Baghdadi’s underwear stolen by Kurdish spy for DNA test before raid, official says | Fox News

On the topic of good boys, they also released a photo of the pooch that hounded Baghdadi down the tunnel. https://media4.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2019_44/3072961/191028-al-baghdadi-raid-isis-dog-se-404p_d4a0ea2e95e1cd89f3b42e27dceaa59a.jpg

Say nice things about him itt.

So now we have a picture about a cute doggo but still not a single picture about the raid or the supposedly dead #1 most wanted terrorist leader in the world.

Level 7
So now we have a picture about a cute doggo but still not a single picture about the raid or the supposedly dead #1 most wanted terrorist leader in the world.
And they got Abu al-Hassan al-Muhajir too. How many dead terrorists does it take to make impeachment charges go bye bye?

Status
Not open for further replies.