• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About my mercenary skin...

What do you think about my first real skin?

• Its ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it

• NOOB!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
My avatar was made by me a long time ago and ive had the same avatar on every single forum ive been on.

And frankly Your avatar isn't very decent.

If you can't do a decent skin than dont make a post asking what people think.
If you want help with a skin I understand but come on that isnt even a decent skin.

I dont put the skins down I simply state the truth.

If everyone says wow that crappy skin is good, then there will be no improvement.

My noob skins were 100x better buddy.

Anotherthing.

Did you even read the readme about skins?

Level 18
OK YOur skin IS AWSOME I WISH EverYOne COulD SkinS As Good As you I love How YOu tooK The FooTMAN SkiSN and Put its On the bandiT I tlOoKs lIke tit took more thAn A mINute To Do.

Sorry I dont do that I dont lie about a skin but if he wanted commetns on how to improve it Id be glad to help Not that he would listen no one ever does.

Level 9
about the mercenary: CnP is acceptable when you are new (imo), but try getting into freehand, it will produce better skins.

about you Sopho: you are overconfident, none of your skins have any qualities that deserve to be reffereed to as "they own".

Status
Not open for further replies.