• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

about map loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
How to make trigger that when map finish loading there to no have "press any key" but simple to wait for loading of other players, and i have strange feeling that this is somthing with loading screen not with trigger

Level 3
You do not need to press anything on bnet only in single player. Thats what i know so far from my experience.

Level 9
then your expirience is 2 litle or maybe you are playing only dota.
can some one give me tutorial for how to make that please but i wonna to be like in dota loading or like in TTW becouse i am tired of players that are afk

Level 3
In all my maps you do not need to press any key on bnet and with custom loading screen...And i didnt change anything

Level 9
super good can you show me tutorial where i can see how to change the picture behind the default loading screen will be great if you help becouse i find 1 tutorial like this but i must crop my picture to 4 parts and to put them at some places and seems 2 much work for me:con:

Status
Not open for further replies.