• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

About Making Own Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi!,I'm Curious about All Model in hiveworkshop,anyway i want to know how you all make your own model i'm still fresh and don't know much about modelling please if you would like to help me..i would be grateful....:con:sorry about my language i can't use english verywell......once again sorry everyone please anyone.....:cry:

Level 13
You know that it's a long, long, loooooong story, right? :grin:

First of all you need tools.
(Have a look at the tools section in the forums)
There are lots of important basic programs, the core programs being those who allow you to create the model itself, like Milkshape, Gmax or other modelling programs. I'm using Gmax and there are usefull tutorials for that too (like Mago's modelling tutorial). It shouldn't be too difficult to find Gmax, it is shared on the internet for free.

Then you need tutorials (you can find them here as well).

Then you need experience. Lots of it, earned in working with the tutorials and tools for weeks, month, years! (less if you are smart, which is not my case :ugly:).

Status
Not open for further replies.