• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About Floating Text & Repick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
  • KD Guncelleme
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Owner of (Killing unit)) controller) Equal to User
            • Then - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                • Then - Actions
                  • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (+ + (String(Oranti_Gold_Miktar))) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 11.50, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                  • Floating Text - Show (Last created floating text) for (Player group((Owner of (Killing unit))))
                  • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
                  • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
                  • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
                  • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
I just wanna show it to the player who kills someone.

2.It doesn't work.Where i'm wrong ? Or what can i add neccesary trigger ?

• Repick
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -repick as A substring
    • Conditions
      • rastgele_used[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Equal to False
      • Repicked[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Set RepickGroup = (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching (((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in RepickGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Available for training/construction by (Picked player)
          • Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_RepickGroup)
      • Selection - Clear selection for (Triggering player)
      • Selection - Select Altar of Kings-AGI 0001 <gen> for (Triggering player)
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Triggering player) to (Center of Altar Region <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
      • Set Repicked[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = True
It's okey if trigger can remove the picked unit.But it doesn't...Also it must be compatible with all random mode and all pick modes.

Last edited:
Level 30
1. It looks just fine. Is there anything wrong with it? If there is, its either on the triggers on where you generated the floating texts are the faults.

2. You should just base your Repick System to this maybe rather than making your own (maybe you made this):
The Helper - Repick System

and Daffa nice eye, that should be Matching because when using Matching Condition trigger it must always be paired with Matching Unit to make the Matching Condition work.

Level 5
1. I want to make floating text to show how much gold/bounty earned.But i think everyone can see the text.It must be only killing unit. *-*

2-I changed triggering player ---> matching unit.But still same...Any different idea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.