• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Anyone know,how to make the bottle from dota?
When near the fountain it will auto regain again,anyone know how to make?
The bottle got 3/3,when use 1 time turn into 3/2,1 more time turn to 3/1.
i am trying to make but it failed =.=
anyone can help?:goblin_wtf:

Level 17
Well basically you create 3 items(Consumables that heals the unit like healing potion) and then create 1 item that is the empty bottle. Change the icons for the three items that heal the unit(Full, 2/3 and 1/3). Then when the unit uses the full bottle, add the 2/3rds bottle, and so on until the 1/3rd is used then add the empty bottle. Then create a region near the fountain or what ever you are using and create trigger that removes all bottles the unit has except the full bottle and add a full bottle to it.

Level 17
Create a region where the fountain is. Then create a trigger that triggers when a unit enters the region. Then check if the unit has one of the following items : Empty Bottle, 1/3rd or 2/3rds bottle.(Use the hero has item of type function) Then remove the item from the unit and create a Full Bottle and give it to the unit.

Level 11
I got the triggers but I need to open my map for a sec.

Edit: Got it. Hahahaha
This is from my map. Custom Battle Zone

The trigger when a hero acquires the bottle
  • Bottle Acquires
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Hero manipulating item) has an item of type Healing Bottle) Equal to True
          • ((Hero manipulating item) has an item of type Healing Bottle 1/3) Equal to True
          • ((Hero manipulating item) has an item of type Healing Bottle 2/3) Equal to True
        • Conditions
          • (Allowed Attacks 1 <gen> contains (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to True
          • (Allowed Attacks 2 <gen> contains (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Healing Bottle)
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Healing Bottle 1/3)
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Healing Bottle 2/3)
      • Hero - Create Healing Bottle (Full) and give it to (Hero manipulating item)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Hero manipulating item) using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIma\AImaTarget.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)

The trigger when the hero enters the region where it will refill
  • Bottle Enters
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Allowed Attacks 1 <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Allowed Attacks 2 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Entering unit) has an item of type Healing Bottle) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Entering unit) of type Healing Bottle)
          • Hero - Create Healing Bottle (Full) and give it to (Entering unit)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Entering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIma\AImaTarget.mdl
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Entering unit) has an item of type Healing Bottle 1/3) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Entering unit) of type Healing Bottle 1/3)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Entering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIma\AImaTarget.mdl
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Entering unit) has an item of type Healing Bottle 2/3) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Entering unit) of type Healing Bottle 2/3)
        • Else - Actions

The trigger where a hero uses a bottle and it changes.
  • Bottle Use
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Uses an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Healing Bottle (Full)
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Healing Bottle (Full))
          • Hero - Create Healing Bottle 2/3 and give it to (Hero manipulating item)
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Healing Bottle 2/3
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Healing Bottle 2/3)
          • Hero - Create Healing Bottle 1/3 and give it to (Hero manipulating item)
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Healing Bottle 1/3
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Healing Bottle 1/3)
          • Hero - Create Healing Bottle and give it to (Hero manipulating item)
        • Else - Actions
If you have runes. I got a lot of triggers for a rune bottling. ^_^ Hope I helped

Last edited:
Level 13
I got the triggers but I need to open my map for a sec.

Edit: Got it. Hahahaha
This is from my map. Custom Battle Zone

The trigger when the hero enters the region where it will refill
  • Bottle Enters
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Allowed Attacks 1 <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters Allowed Attacks 2 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Entering unit) has an item of type Healing Bottle) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Entering unit) of type Healing Bottle)
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Entering unit) has an item of type Healing Bottle 1/3) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Entering unit) of type Healing Bottle 1/3)
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Entering unit) has an item of type Healing Bottle 2/3) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Entering unit) of type Healing Bottle 2/3)
        • Else - Actions

I say,when i using the bottle in the region and don't move how can it auto refill?
P/S:If you completed it,i scare enemy got bottle and come in the region will let it refill for enemy again

Level 13
Like this?==
  • Events
  • Conditions
      • Conditions
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Bottle 3/0
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Bottle 3/1
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Bottle 3/2
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Bottle 3/3
  • Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • And - All (Conditions) are true
          • Conditions
            • ((Entering unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Entering unit))) Equal to True
            • (Bottle Regain <gen> contains (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to True
      • Then - Actions
        • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
        • Hero - Create Bottle 3/3 and give it to (Hero manipulating item)
      • Else - Actions
Like this????

Here you go I tested it and it worked fine!
Can be created with variables to optimize triggers a little more but I think that this way is more simple for ya to understand!

I played with it a little and use my IDS to prevent any bugs with 2 or more bottles on same hero!

Check map it's simple!

Just add item descriptions, fix icons and buffs!
Also you can add special effects and shit to it as well :D

All work good, it's MUI and things like that!
For any more questions send me PM/VM or psot comment here!

Attachments

• Bottle.w3x
    20 KB · Views: 63
Level 13
  • Events
  • Conditions
      • Conditions
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Bottle 3/0
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Bottle 3/1
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Bottle 3/2
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Bottle 3/3
  • Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • And - All (Conditions) are true
          • Conditions
            • (Bottle Regain <gen> contains (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to True
      • Then - Actions
        • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
        • Hero - Create Bottle 3/3 and give it to (Hero manipulating item)
      • Else - Actions
It got wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.