• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability Triggering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey! I wanna make casting hero gain 100 mana each second after casting this ability on an enemy unit.

• Arcane Feast P1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Arcane Feast (Wrath of Destruction)
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Casting unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set ArcaneFeast_1 = (Casting unit)
          • Unit - Set mana of ArcaneFeast_1 to ((Percentage mana of ArcaneFeast_1) + 100.00)
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
          • Unit - Set mana of ArcaneFeast_1 to ((Percentage mana of ArcaneFeast_1) + 100.00)
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
          • Wait 1.00 seconds
          • Set ArcaneFeast_1 = No unit
        • Else - Actions
But it doesn't work for some reason. It gives like mana, but the other mana triggers won't follow. And if I choose to repeat casting, nothing happens at all. So it actually only works ones.
But, the mana the first cast gathers, is strange.
If I have got 80 mana, I suddenly gain 40 mana.
If I have got 10 mana, I suddenly gain 90 mana.

Also, I just found out that it actually repeats the trigger of Percentage of mana of ArcaneFeast_1. So it keeps repeating the percentage, but does not add the 100 mana.

What should I do?

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.