• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ability Icon Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello! Can anyone recommend me icons for these two abilities? The first one has a custom icon but I feel there might be a more fitting one out there.
For the Archer, she has an ability that lets her do more damage based on distance.

full

full

Level 3
I'm actually requesting for icon recommendations here since I'm having trouble looking for something that fits.

Edit: Someone told me you don't see the images in my post. If that's the case you can check the albums in my profile. They're in screenshots and recordings.

You can also see them here.
Archer
imgur.com

Judicator
imgur.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.