• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i am trying to add as many ability as i can, like attributes that adds str,agi and int, weapon mastery and more.. but when i put them all in one hero. the add ability button prevents me from adding more when i get to the 6th ability.

is there a way to increase the limit?

Level 12
i am trying to add as many ability as i can, like attributes that adds str,agi and int, weapon mastery and more.. but when i put them all in one hero. the add ability button prevents me from adding more when i get to the 6th ability.

is there a way to increase the limit?

Yes there is a way to increase the limit.... But it's a workaround.

As the Frotty said, you CAN use spell books. But it looks aesthetically displeasing. One of the better ways is triggering it all and adding a second, or even third "Dummy Hero" that follows the hero around, has no collision and no model. So that in theory it is only a "Hero slot"

now then, this hero slot would gain the same amount of XP as your hero would, therefore it woud level up at the exact same time said hero would. You can then use this to add auras and other benefits that exist on the dummy hero, but effect the real hero. This allows a whole lot more benefits.

Rinse and repeat, the dummy hero can even use active abillities; Auras. In order to use stuns and on hit effects learned from said dummy, you need to trigger add them to the main hero; Add the ability to a spell book then disable it.

This will cause the spell book to turn invisible; but still allow all passive effects inside of it to work.

Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.