• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AAAAAAAA CAN'T HOST!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
well, heres my sad story: ive had wc3 sence it came out, but to my dessapointment, my little brother scratched up my disc a year ago, and i just found out i could get a new one for 10 bucka a month ago. i got my disc back from blizzard about a week ago and to my surprise: i could host games(which i couldnt do before)! but until today, i have had no trouble with hosting games, but when i tried to host a game, noone joined. i just figured noone wanted to. so i joined an rp and i dled it and after i re-hosted it again with some of the people i rped with in the last one. but one of the people whispered me saying: i cant join your game, and i said: what????, then he said: is your game full?, i said: no, its empty. then he told me that i couldnt post and i said that i could yesterday, and i tried on my brothers account to host, but he couldnt either, thats when i said, ill go ask my friends(i hope) an wc3sear.ch! please help me, i miss my power... :(

Level 21
There is. There is support for " Why Can't I host games "
Anyway, no matter what account you use on the same computer, the allowance of hosting games won't change, this is technical stuff to fix the problem why can't you host games so I'll try:

1. If your on a router or LAN, I don't think hosting games will work because your not the host in the network

2. If you have firewall, allow warcraft 3 to act a server

3. In options > gameplay set the port slightly up to 6115, 6112 etc

Level 4
I have 2 firewalls, and I DMZed my host computer, and it worked fine.. one was built into the router, and the other was a fully fuctional 2nd protection wall, but when i DMZed my router it worked fine, if you dont know how to do that, give me this info

1) Router name
2) Router creators website
3) Router version(like mines I think 714P)

Status
Not open for further replies.