• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AAA Inventory System

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an inventory system i have, it should be very helpful in RPG maps.

Keywords:
Inventory, RPG, Item, Hero
Contents

AAA Inventory System (Map)

Reviews
09:34, 7th Oct 2008 Septimus: pls post this at spell section, that is where it belong.

M

09:34, 7th Oct 2008
Septimus: pls post this at spell section, that is where it belong.

Level 7
I tried it. The only issue I see is that it only works for the Blood Mage. Not sure why. Other then that its simple and a similar was has been done before...I'v never seeen the equipment style which is quite impressive. Great Work...might wanna fix it so that both heroes can use it....unless in the game you are only controlling one hero...then its no needed, but I thought that it would be nice for you to know.

The system works great but if you were trying to make it a multi-hero function...it failed in that department. 4/5