• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A very funny and stupid request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I know I'm requesting a spell, but it's so stupid and funny, that you have to hear it. I'm requesting a spell named 'Golem Lurer' and I know there's a spell called Monster Lure, but I want this spell to attract only golems, their variations and the Infernal and its variations. The Golem Lurer is more like poop or shit that can attract all golem and infernal types. It has an area effect of 800 and the smell can extend up to 1200.
When the enemy rock types get close to the poop, they will have armor reduced by 5.
Here's the link to the poop or shit or whatever: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/bundle...6047063b636542446722c13053e_287884_1505140684
If possible, you can do this after my request with the brilliance/ignorance aura, but it's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.