• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3 requests -help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
1st Request) Well you got it right, I wan't a trigger so when my character earns DAMAGE or INTELLIGENCE hers/his spell earns more DMG (and his mana increases if intelligent too ofc). Well I wan't that cuz in my game the characters doesn't haves attack but spell so when they battle an enemy they use spells and they attack with a spell which has no cooldown and not much mana.. well you earn a rep and w/e else i can do for you if you help me on this.

2nd Request) Okay, what I wan't as 2nd request is that could you please tell me a way to make it so when my hero learns spells they go in my spellbook which has about 10 slots and not my main skills thingy (Where you find Attack-Hold-Patrol etc. of a Hero/Unit)?

3rd Request) Last, could you please make it so Player 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11 (Not 1 and 12) have their camera LOCKED on their first hero?

How to give me the Trigger(s): Just make a map and I will copy it from your map and paste it on mine, thank you alot for your attettionn..

Level 4
Note that: For 1st Request - I wan't Intelligence/Normal Damage (items/spells which gives me addinational dmg or w/e) for Spell Damage ->ONLY<- for this 1 spell not all spells I have in the map, and don't tell me to just put more levels on the attack, my system is weird that can not hold such stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.